When and where is the conference held?
The Language and Mental Wellbeing online event starts on 13th October and ends on 15th October 2021. But when you purchase your ticket, you get access to the video replays so that you can watch them at your convenience.
The event is run completely online, you do not need to move from your couch.
What if I’m busy between 13th and 15th October and can’t attend all the talks?
No problem! You will have 2-months access to all the talks after the event so you can catch up as and when suits you. Also, you will have access to our private chat app, which will be active for 1 week. Here you can ask questions to us. So you won’t be left behind!
Who is this event for?
We want you to be sure about attending the Language and Mental Wellbeing conference before you purchase your ticket. Let’s help you to make your decision. This event is for you if:
- You are about to move abroad, and you want to prepare for this big step.
- You want to learn how to face the transition, and create your new life.
- You want to know if you can find a job within your current specialization, or need to reinvent yourself.
- You want to know how to prepare your kids for life abroad.
- You are not sure if you can teach your kids the local language.
What happens once I enroll?
Here’s what happens next:
- You click “Register” above and are taken to the checkout.
- Once you’ve purchased your ticket, we’ll send you an email right away with details about the event.
- You get ready to join us when the Language and Mental Wellbeing Conference kicks off on 13th October!
I’ve been to free online language events before. Why do I need to pay to attend this one?
Organising an event like this takes lots of work and time. There are three organizers splitting the work they have already done to create this event. What more, there are also costs to cover to host online events that have also been accounted for.
You say it costs €29, but the price I see is different. Why?
There are various different VAT rates for online goods that change depending on the country you're in. We can't change this, unfortunately! The difference doesn't go to us, it's national tax.